|search||Shop by:||cars & trucks||just added||hot deals||vehicle||brand||category||Information:||dealers||shipping||policy||questions||contact|
|made by||part number||real-time inventory status||price|
|Maverick||MVK150300|| 2 in Manchester warehouse
|Quantum+ Xt Flux 3s 1/10 4WD Stadium Truck RTR - Blue View parts|
The Quantum + FLUX kits are set to be fan favourites with RC bashers looking for a BIG boost to their fleet.
With the Quantum + FLUX they didn't just simply make the Quantum XT bigger. ..
They rolled out a bold, OVERSIZED bespoke MVK branded 3.2" wheel design in both red and black.
New wheels are wrapped in a Tredz Tires traction-hungry Entanglement tread pattern (designed by HPI Racing!)
To haul the mighty Quantum + XT, Maverick had to strap in HPI Racing's famous FLUX power system, ready to blast 3S LiPo power through gearing specially optimized by the HPI Racing team. Plus, with a 3665 3100KV FLUX brushless motor with a 5.0mm shaft and 100A waterproof ESC, you can be confident that the Quantum + FLUX will not fail to impress!
HD Universal Drive Shafts & Rear Axles - Fitted as standard
They've beefed up driveshafts with the HD Wheel Axle Shafts and Universal Drive Shafts machined from high strength steel for maximum durability, so you can bash and blast with confidence, simply pull the trigger for white knuckle speed runs, and massive jumps!
The Maverick team has equipped the Quantum + FLUX with a center differential. This improves the handling & drive-ability of the beast by splitting the power distribution between the front & rear of the truck.
When it comes to dominating the dirt jumps the Quantum + FLUX gives you a good boost in length and width, with a wheelbase measuring 325mm vs the 285mm of the standard Quantum XT. Plus this perfectly proportioned, broad shouldered beast measures in at 365mm width vs 350mm on the original XT.
FEATURES:- 4WD shaft drive
- Independent Double Wishbone Suspension
- Oil Filled Adjustable Coilover Shocks
- Pillow Ball Front & Rear Suspension Uprights
- Front Universal Drive Shafts
- Adjustable Steel Turnbuckle Links
- Tough Metal 4-Gear Differentials Front & Rear
- Center Differential
- Dual Point Bell Crank Steering System With Integrated Servo Saver
- Molded Tub Chassis with Hex Pattern Reinforcement
- Enclosed Receiver Box Protects from the Elements
- Complete Set of Ball Bearings
- Oversized 3.2" Wheel Design
- 14mm Aluminum Hex Hub
- TREDZ High Grip Tires
- 2.4GHz Radio Set with Waterproof Receiver
- 9kg Metal Gear Water-Resistant Servo
- 3665 3100KV brushless Motor with 5.0mm Shaft
- 100A Waterproof ESC
- 3S LiPo Capable
- 3S Optimized Gearing - 49T spur/12T Pinion
- Required For Operation: 4x AA Batteries for Transmitter, Battery for Car & a Charger
When calling or writing, ask for MVK150300 2 in Manchester warehouse
|Calling? Save time and ask for part number: MVK150300|