|search||Shop by:||cars & trucks||just added||hot deals||vehicle||brand||category||Information:||dealers||shipping||policy||questions||contact|
|made by||part number||real-time inventory status||price|
|Tekin||TEKTT2631|| 2 in Hollis warehouse
|3100kv Roc412 Hd Element Proof Rock Crawler brushless Motor|
Tekin's Element Proof ROC412 HD offers protection from the elements, giving you the power to take on the trails or track without fear of water, mud or snow! Designed for heavier trail or rock racing rigs, the ROC412 HD delivers more torque and more power on demand. The HD lineup offers the same trusted kV ratings so you can maintain desired speed and input voltage but the longer design offers more grunt when you need it. Using a 4-pole 12-slot motor design based off the award-winning T8 Series motors, the ROC412 HD harnesses the benefits of brushless efficiency and extreme amounts of torque to stay out on the trail longer with more power on tap. Couple the ROC412 HD with an RX4 Speed Control for the smoothest crawling system available! Crawling, Rock Racing precision, protection from the Elements and raw power are at your disposal!
FEATURES:- Element Proof design tackles Water, Mud and Snow
- Crawler, Rock Race and Trail Rig Specific
- HD 550 Design for more Power and Torque
- 4 Pole 12 Slot High Torque Motor Design
- 18.5mm Rotor provides superior Torque and Braking Power
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Heat Sink Can
- Neodymium Sintered Magnets
- Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
- High Purity Copper Windings Maximize Conductivity and Efficiency
- Low Resistance, High Power Solder Tabs
- Dual-Plug Sensor Wire Harness for all Sensored and Sensorless systems
- Anodized End-bell plates maximize corrosion and wear resistance
- High RPM ABEC-5 Precision Bearings
- Oversized Front Bearing adds Durability
- Rebuild-able Design
YOU WILL RECEIVE:- One (1) 3100kV ROC412 HD Element Proof Rock Crawler Brushless Motor
SPECIFICATIONS:- Voltage limit: 4200kV - 2S LiPo; 3100kV - 3S LiPo; 2300kV - 4S LiPo; 1800kV - 4S LiPo; 1200kV - 6S LiPo; 500kV - 6S LiPo
- Weight: 7.8oz / 221g
- Shaft size: 5mm (.196") x 15.3mm
- Motor diameter: 35.85mm / 1.40"
- Motor length: 62.5mm / 2.5"
- Front bearings: Front: 5x14x5mm
- Rear bearings: 5x11x5mm
- Rotor size: 18.5mm
- Rebuildable: Yes
COMMENTS:- Element Proof ESCs and Motors are specially designed to withstand water splashes and are not meant to be submerged. Included dielectric grease must be used on the sensor and fan port connections to protect them from shorting.
- The ROC412 EP is not intended for operation while submerged in liquid.
- Anytime your motor sees water it is important that you perform the proper after run maintenance. Warranty does not cover neglect, lack of maintenance, bearings, rust or any damage that may occur if the motor is submerged in water.
description revised by: SN October 22, 2019
When calling or writing, ask for TEKTT2631 2 in Hollis warehouse
|Calling? Save time and ask for part number: TEKTT2631|
|this product is made by: Tekin
165 Commerce St.
McCall, ID 83638
Privacy All content © 2019 Hobby Etc. Inc., 26 Clinton Dr, Hollis, New Hampshire 03049, USA
phone: 603-883-4919 HAVE PART NUMBERS READY! fax: 603-595-1498
Retail Store Hours: Monday through Saturday 8 AM to 5 PM (Eastern time zone)