|search||Shop by:||cars & trucks||just added||hot deals||vehicle||brand||category||Information:||dealers||shipping||policy||questions||contact|
|made by||part number||real-time inventory status||price|
|Spektrum||SPM2335|| 7 in Hollis warehouse
|DX2E Active 2Ch DSMR Radio w/SR310|
Bashers and beginner drivers who want to upgrade to a more capable RC transmitter without spending a fortune will love the DX2E ACTIVE radio system. Not only is it affordable, but its unbeatable combination of standard features and exciting options give it many of the same capabilities found in radios costing a whole lot more.
Optional Bluetooth Connectivity for the Spektrum Dashboard App
By adding the optional Bluetooth Module (SPM6741 sold separately), you can download the free Spektrum Dashboard app on to a mobile device and transform the DX2E ACTIVE into a programmable radio system complete with telemetry.
With the Spektrum Dashboard app you can:
- View your vehicle s speed, rpm, temps and battery voltage in real-time*
- Track your top speed
- Use model memory to save specific settlings for each of your vehicles
- Easily add and remove models from memory
- Make servo-travel and sub-trim adjustments
- Set custom throttle limits
- Monitor telemetry signal strength
- And more!
The app is available for both iOS and Android operating systems. Just look for it in the app store for your device.
*Requires the Spektrum TM1500 telemetry module (SPM6742) or a Spektrum telemetry-enabled DSMR receiver (SPMSR4000T or SPMSR6000T) and Spektrum telemetry sensors for the data you want to monitor all sold separately.
If you don t need the full-blown capabilities of the Spektrum Dasboard app and simply want to know how fast you can go, there is the optional DX2E ACTIVE Speedometer (SPM6740 sold separately). Installation and setup is a breeze. Once installed, the system will use motor RPM to calculate your speed and send it to a bright, easy-to-read LED display that attaches to the transmitter. *
Speeds can be displayed in MPH or KPH and will allow you to instantly see the effects of chassis tuning or motor and battery changes. Of course you can also use the speedometer to prove to your driving buddies, once and for all, you re every bit as fast as you say you are.
*Requires the Spektrum TM1500 telemetry module (SPM6742) or a Spektrum telemetry-enabled DSMR receiver (SPMSR4000T or SPMSR6000T) and the Spektrum RPM sensor (SPMA9560) all sold separately.
The Right Features Right Out of the Box
As impressive as its optional features are, this transmitter gives you plenty to work with as soon as you get it home. Standard features include:
- Compatibility with AVC receivers
- Servo reversing
- Throttle and steering trim dials
- AVC/steering-rate adjustment dial
- Travel adjust
- 3-Position throttle limiter (50% - 75% - 100%)
- Low-battery LED indicator
Proven DSMR Technology
The DX2E ACTIVE transmitter is built around frequency-agile, DSMR 2.4GHz technology. This exclusive Spektrum technology can be used in any type of surface application, including boats. Its range and response, particularly in noisy 2.4GHz environments, are superb. It's also backwards compatible with DSM2 and marine-specific Spektrum receivers.
Includes 3-Channel SR310 DSMR Receiver
Bashing, boating or rock crawling, the SR310 receiver can handle the worst nature and the RF environment can throw at it. Its unbeatable DSMR signal security is complemented by a fuel-proof case and a waterproof Reliakote coating that seals internal electronics from the elements and other corrosives like nitro fuel and motor spray.
* Compatible with the Spektrum Dashboard app (requires Bluetooth Module SPM6741 sold separately)
* Compatible with the Spektrum LED Speedometer (SPM6740 sold separately)
* Compatible with AVC receivers
* SR310 3-channel DSMR receiver
* Servo reversing
* Throttle and steering trim dials
* AVC/steering-rate adjustment dial
* Travel adjust
* 3-Position throttle limiter (50% - 75% - 100%)
* Low-battery LED indicator
When calling or writing, ask for SPM2335 7 in Hollis warehouse
|Calling? Save time and ask for part number: SPM2335|